Tuesday 1 March 2011

My Solange Inspired Plaits...... x




I have been waiting to get my plaits done....... So I had a week off uni and this was the perfect opportunity to get my her done. I had the help of my aunty to this hair, while she picked it on the roots, I jus finished it off.
I really love my hair and this are pictures from a modelling shoot I did for my friend a free lance photographer. I must say I have got lots of compliments from my uni friends and even lecturers because of my hair. I just love the afrocentric look it gives me.

Coco-Caramel
Sylvia
Thanks

14 comments:

  1. you look beautiful with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i was about to say "the second gal is pretty and i love her eyebrows" lol... the hair suites u better

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are simply gorgeous! Your hair this way really makes your face stand out love it.

    X

    http://ihearttt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ chizy K... the 2nd gurl is me lol... thanx so much....

    @ sher thanks love..
    please follow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done plaits for years, I can't be bothered to sit down for hours putting them in. But these look really nice and I like that they're really long too

    ReplyDelete
  6. yer same.... i hate sitting for so long... but for sme reason doing it with my aunty and watching nigerian movies... it only took abt 2-3hrs x
    coco-caramel2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! You look great! Bringing the 90s back. Love 'em

    Your butt must have hurt a bit though lol! I love braids generally- there was a time i used to want to make these, but i couldn't bring myself to sit. 2-3 hours? Only??

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i knw... but it was worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the braids! I want to get long braids but I don't have the power to sit down for them...maybe my next trip to Nigeria!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! those braids look BADASS and hun your so stunning.

    J x

    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so gorgeous in braids...cute eyes too

    ReplyDelete